I created this page to help me track my goals and for accountability purposes. Sharing my intentions with my readers really helps keep me on track!
1. Have a baby.
2. Learn to change the oil in my car.
3. Run a 10K.
4. Either buy a house or do extensive research on the how/when/where of the process.
5. Write a TV pilot.
6. Make friends with my sewing machine.
7. Find a regular volunteer position.
8. Audition for something — anything!
9. Grow my own herbs.
10. Apply for graduate school.
11. Take a surfing lesson.
12. Upgrade my wardrobe.
13. Take a cake-decorating class.
14. Hike up to the Hollywood sign.
15. Try out three churches in LA.
16. Go camping.
17. Make a dent in my debt.
18. Make a wedding time capsule.
19. Support my husband’s dream.
20. Teach someone (other than my husband) to do something I love.
21. Submit an article for publication.
22. Complete a project for Craft Hope.
23. Join a wine club.
24. Do something that scares me — because it scares me.
25. See a waterfall.
26. Become more assertive at work.
27. Get into a workout routine.
28. Set up a cleaning schedule — and stick to it.
29. Let go.
30. Carve out time for my passions.