Hey all. I was sick with a nasty migraine yesterday, so my CSA box photo is lackluster. My apologies.
- Swiss chard
- Four apples
- Giant radishes
- Purple kohlrabi
And here’s the tentative meal plan:
Breakfast: Polenta Topped with a Fried Egg
- Monday — Leftover roasted veggie salad (see below)
- Tuesday — Pitfire Pizza on my employer
- Wednesday-Friday — TBA
- Monday/Tuesday — Vegan cabbage rolls (recipe to come, if it’s good)
- Wednesday/Thursday — Red lentil soup (ditto)
- Friday/Saturday — Roasted veggies
And as a bonus, because this post is dull, here is the roasted veggie salad I made for dinner last night:
Roasted beets, sauteed Brussels sprouts, and tempeh cooked this way atop red leaf lettuce and drizzled with a Dijon/lime juice combination. I had the leftovers (minus the lettuce) cold for lunch today, and it was still delicious.
I should be back tomorrow with a dessert recipe!
Check out the CSA link-up over at In Her Chucks’ “What’s in the Box?”!