Last month, in addition to this swap, I also participated in the 4th Annual RWT Care Package Swap from Running With Tongs. Due to some technical difficulties on my end (i.e. photos being held hostage), I’m a little late with my swap recap, and for that I apologize!
Anyway, my partner was Sarah from This is What I Eat, and she put together a *fabulous* package for me:
- Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut Yogi tea — This was so, so delicious!
- A couple of Lara Bars — Mr. X actually ate these and really enjoyed them.
- Vega smoothie powder — I will gladly use this once I replace my poor dead blender.
- Snapea Crisps — I used to devour these by the bag one upon a time. They are still so good!
- Sweet Potato PopChips — You know how much I love PopChips. These were different and quite tasty.
- Three different Justin’s almond butters — I LOVE Justin’s, and these were great to have on hand during the peanut butter recall. The chocolate was my favorite, no surprise. 🙂
- A giant mug in my favorite color (purple).
- Salt and pepper cashews from Whole Foods — X and I massacred these in a day or two. Awesome.
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint — This is one of my two favorite chocolate bars EVER.
Check out the utter massiveness of the mug:
Thank you so, so much, Sarah! You were a great partner, and I’m loving all your MoFo posts. If you’re curious about what I sent her, check out her recap post.