I thought I would ease back into posting with some meal planning, which, frankly, is probably more interesting for me than you. Baby steps!
Here’s what I intend to consume and feed my diabetic this work week:
- For me: Tofu scramble; banana
- For him: Multi-Grain Cheerios with almond milk
- For me: Vegan cornbread casserole
- For him #1: Asian Noodle Salad with Shirataki instead of pasta
- For him #2: Hummus with carrots and celery; strawberries
- Tuesday: Free vegan sausages from a nearby bar (but really)
- Wednesday: Vegan white chili; pineapple
- Thursday: Vegan white chili; pineapple
- Friday: Mushroom-barley risotto
I will share the cornbread casserole recipe later this week — it’s a winner!
What’s on your menu this week?