Hey friends! It’s Hug a Vegetarian Day. You know what that means . . . send your hugs my way all day long. I will receive them through the ether.
Between today’s very important (tee hee) holiday and tomorrow being the first of October, and hence the beginning of Vegan MoFo, what better time than now could there be to map out my posting plan for the month? So, without further ado, here’s what you can expect from Vegging Out during the Vegan Month of Food (MoFo):
1. 30 days of vegan blogging. Once again, I am committing to at least one post for every day in October. You can expect posts on the following subjects:
- Five recipes a week. Expect at least five different flavor combinations each week. I did this one last year and loved the challenge.
- Waffle recipes every Sunday. Eek! I’m excited about this one. It will replace my baked goods on Fridays since I’ve tapered off of that since shacking up with a diabetic.
- Cookbook of the week. This one is a reprisal from last year, too, but it was a fun way to force myself to explore new cookbooks and ones collecting dust on my shelves.
- Links to other great vegan blog posts. I haven’t done a ton of link-sharing in the past, but I’m a big reader of other blogs, so I want to share the love!
2. Updated pages on the blog. I will update the Recipes page weekly. I will, I will, I will . . .
3. A recap of the week every week. It keeps me honest.
Here’s to another fun MoFo!