It’s the end of MoFo week #3, so let’s see how I did on my goals:
1. 30 days of vegan blogging. Seven more days of posting is completed again. Yay!
And now, the features:
- Meatless Monday Meal Ideas every Sunday night. I threw a slightly more involved recipe this time, Garlic Mushrooms and Lentils.
- Five recipes a week. In addition to the Meatless Monday idea, I posted: 1. Homemade Gnocchi with Arrabbiata Sauce, 2. Herb-Scalloped Potatoes, 3. Stir-Fried Carrots and Ginger with Mustard Seeds, 4. Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers, 5. Mostly Clean Rice, 6. Creamy Dreamy Oats. My favorite of the week is fo’ shizzle the gnocchi.
- Baked goods every Friday. This week, I made room in my life for the above-mentioned Chocolate Gingerbread.
- A cookbook of the week. I dove into some Veganomicon and even offered a chance to win a copy (less than three hours remain!).
2. Updated pages on the blog. I honestly tried, but WordPress hiccuped and ruined my recipes page. I will keep trying to fix it, promise.
I hope you’re all still having fun!