1. 30 days of vegan blogging. Once again, I made good. I’m actually really enjoying the extra posting, too.
Let’s look at the features:
- Meatless Monday Meal Ideas every Sunday night. I cut it close, but one did go up just a bit ago. Check out my thoughts on making vegan sandwiches.
- Five recipes a week. I posted: 1. Vegan Cornbread, 2. Riso all’autunno (or Autumn Rice), 3. Fennel Salad with Orange and Dill, 4. Apple Arugula Salad, 5. Cheese-less quesadillas, and 6. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yay! My favorite of the week is the Riso all’autunno.
- Baked goods every Friday. I shared both the Blueberry Spice Crumb Bars (which tasted tons better the next day) and my amazing pumpkin cookies.
- A cookbook of the week. We tried several recipes from 1,000 Vegan Recipes.
2. Updated pages on the blog. I updated the pages again. Man, that is a chore you don’t want to get behind on.
We still have two more weeks, folks, so keep yourself tuned here for more vegan fun.