1. 30 days of vegan blogging. So far, I’ve posted at least once — often twice a day. Woo hoo!
Let’s look at my promise features:
- Meatless Monday Meal Ideas every Sunday night. This week, I posted Vinaigrette Roasted Veggies and Vinaigrette Garlic Bread.
- Five recipes a week. I shared: 1. On-the-Fly Peanut Sauce Version II, 2. Lemon and Garlic Dressing, 3. Single Lady Cupcake (and my post featuring it), 4. Easy Whole Wheat Focaccia (and my post featuring it), 5. Vegan Cappuccino in a French press, and 6. the above-mentioned bread and veggies. Woo hoo! My favorite of the week is definitely the On-the-Fly Peanut Sauce Version II.
- Baked goods every Friday. The above-mentioned focaccia fit the bill.
- A cookbook of the week. This week, I chose Carole Raymond’s Student’s Go Vegan Cookbook.
2. Updated pages on the blog. I’ve managed to keep the pages updated this week and even added a Quick and Easy Meal Ideas category to the Recipes page.
3. Weekly contests. The first announcement is here. I already have five entrants. Yay! There are 12 hours left to participate. The round-up and winner will be posted tomorrow, as well as the next contest announcement, so stay tuned!