So, what does this all mean for my readers? The answer is three-fold.
1. 30 days of vegan blogging. Yes, that’s right, I am committing to at least one post for every day in November. I feel confident that I can do it, but please keep me honest by reading every day.
To give myself something to post about, here’s what you can expect to see throughout November:
• Meatless Monday Meal Ideas every Sunday night.
• Five recipes a week.
• Baked goods every Friday.
• A cookbook of the week.
How does that sound? I want to hear your feedback!
2. Updated pages on the blog. My three info pages (restaurant reviews, book reviews, and recipes) are all updated – finally. I got behind on those very quickly. I vow to keep them updated throughout November (and hopefully the habit will stick).
3. Weekly contests. I’ve never held a contest on this blog before. In fact, I’m a little nervous that I won’t have any participants, so I hope you’ll join in! I will post the topic every Monday, and you’ll have all week to complete. I will announce the winner the following Monday before kicking off the new contest. All the details will be posted in each post, so keep your eyes open each Monday!
I want your feedback. Do these features interest you? Is there something else you’d like to see on my blog? Feel free to leave comments, send me an email, or hit up the Facebook page. I look forward to hearing from you!
Stay tuned for the first contest announcement today!