Marcello and I went for a short, easy spin this morning. It’s in the upper 40s (!!), so I put a sweater over my T-shirt and capri-length red jeans. Oh baby, was I stylin’. Anyway, we pedaled just under 30 minutes and made is 3.5 miles. My only point of pride is this hill. Do you remember it?
Here’s today’s playlist:
- Belle and Sebastian, “Stay Loose”
- Deee-Lite, “Groove Is in the Heart”
- The Monkeys, “The Girl That I Knew Somewhere”
- Vampire Weekend, “Cape Code Kwassa Kwassa”
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, “Airport”
- Yo La Tengo, “Cherry Chapstick”
- Joshua Radin, “Winter”
I have a lot of chores to do, so I have to run. Talk to you soon!