On today’s bike ride, Marcello made room in his basket for our new friend, Boris. That is the name of my adorable new camera. I was sick of the memory stick showing up as “NO NAME” on my desktop, so I dubbed him (and therefore the entire camera) Boris.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show you some of the things I see on my weekly rides through Boris’s lens. All the shots were taken on the way back, but I will start with where my biking journey begins each time:
I may live on the not-so-fashionable west side of the river, but I bet my view is better than yours. 😛
The total loop today was 4.5 miles, and here’s the view to the east of my midway point:
And here’s today’s pedaling playlist:
- Moby, “Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?”
- The Shins, “Mine’s Not a High Horse”
- Simon & Garfunkel, “The Sound of Silence”
- Taylor Swift, “Should’ve Said No”
- Moby, “South Side”
- David Bowie, “Ziggy Stardust”
- Dar Williams, “Southern California Wants to Be Western New York”
- Outkast, “Bowtie”
- Bonnie Raitt, “Angel from Montgomery”
- Counting Crowes, “Blackberry”
Apparently my Nano was cranky on the way down and into Moby.